Take a Look Through Our New Brochure
Posted: 23 Aug 2019We’re happy to announce that we have released a new and updated version of the Conservatory Blinds Limited Brochure. Our brochure now contains up-to-date information about the wide range of blinds we offer, as well at the latest photography of our blinds. It also highlights all of the aspects of our company that makes us unique; such as our bespoke service and custom finishing options – all of which are only possible because we have our own factory and powder-coating facilities. Our brochure features information and photography about all the different types of blinds we sell, including:
- details on the ranges of blinds for lantern roofs that we are able to fit
- a new section devoted to the high-end Visage® and Vision® window blinds
- more information about our range of folding door blinds
- a variety of information on our specialist pureaspect™ system designed for gable shaped blinds
New to the brochureOur new brochure also lets you compare all the various different types of remote control options that we offer. We have designed and manufactured our own unique pure™ range, which is specifically designed to work well in conservatories. Most remote control systems work best with just a few blinds, whereas our pure™ range can operate up to 99 blinds making them ideal for even the largest conservatory. We also recommend battery operated motorisation options in some circumstances; allowing you to see which option would be best for your needs.
Smart BlindsOur brochure also lets you compare all the various different types of remote control options that we offer, to find the best option for you needs. In recent years we have also been able to expand our electric blinds to offer customers with our ‘Smart Blinds‘ product. This means customers can control their blinds by either:
- Smart home devices like Amazon Echo or Google Home.
- And all most major home automation systems.