Due to the changes in lockdown regulations, most of our staff have now returned to work. As the health and safety of both our staff and our customers is of the utmost importance to us, we have developed a streamlined service that is available to nearly all customers. This service is designed to ensure the safety of both our staff and our customers while maintaining our high level of service.
I would still like to buy blinds, what can I do?
Home Visits & Video Quotations
We are still offering in-home quotations as normal. We will obviously require strict social distancing during the quote, similar to those measures taken by our Installation Team.
Our sales team are also available for video quotations for those still self-isolating. Using Skype, Facebook or Zoom, we can show you everything we do and answer any technical questions before arranging any visit.
It would be extremely helpful if you have plans or photos of the area that you could email ahead of time. We will guide you in taking your own initial measurements to ensure an accurate quotation.
Survey & Installation
Our Installation Team are still working, using strict social distancing measures:
- Uniquely, our Installers are employees, so they don’t need to work if ill, which means that you can be confident that your Installer will not have any symptoms.
- Prior to any appointment please confirm that your household has not been ill within the past 7 days. If they have, we will have to delay our visit for at least 7 days.
- We have limited availability for appointments during Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
- If possible let us in via a side/rear door so that we do not have to walk past you or go through your house unnecessarily.
- Keep to a separate part of your property while we are on site. Any communication will normally be carried out through an ajar glazed door or window, or even by phone.
Our Installation Team have PPE and are fully prepared to survey and install your blinds. Installers will bring their own refreshments and if they need to use your facilities, they will wear a mask and thoroughly wipe down surfaces afterwards.
Payment will only be possible by card, which must be taken before we finish your installation. You would need to discuss any issues that may arise with your installer, as there is very limited after-sales support, and even then, only by email.
Get in Contact
I have a query about my existing order.
We have been sending out emails to our customers regarding existing orders. If you did not get an email, or have any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring that you include your order number or post code.
I have bought blinds from you and need to perform maintenance.
Visit our online MyBlinds customer area, which is filled with detailed guides and videos showing you how to perform basic maintenance for your blinds. If you have a problem that cannot be fixed using the guides available, you can submit a support ticket to our contracts department in the MyBlinds area. Please note that lead times for both service calls and regular maintenance visits may be much longer than normal during this period.