DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
This is an office based role, in Ewell, Surrey.
Do you specialise in any of the following…?
Social Media, SEO, AdWords, Email Marketing, Photo/Video Editing, Content Creation
We are looking for a tech-savvy, multi-skilled individual to join our small head office team in Ewell, near Epsom.
Every member of staff has a diverse role that extends beyond their “job title”, so we need applicants who have a “can-do” attitude with a willingness to adapt to meet the needs of the company and our customers. The successful applicant will be an all-round team player with a proactive attitude.
Salary: £24,000.00-£28,000.00 per year (depending on ability and experience)
Office hours are 9am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Social Media: write posts, edit photos/videos and improving engagement/enquiries
- SEO: both on and off-page, improving our website content and increasing conversions
- Google AdWords: Analyse success and amend campaigns when appropriate
- Email marketing: follow-up customer enquiries with newsletters/offers and analyse success
- Referral scheme: source potential companies to recommend us
- Image/Video Portfolio: manage our library, edit photos and help create new product videos
- Customer Reviews: manage our online reputation, emailing customers to request feedback
- Enquiries: Answer occasional phone calls, and deal with enquiries via social, email & website
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- Excellent creative copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Confident MS Office user, highly organised with great attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team, with a logical approach to problem solving
- Computer literate, tech-savvy – able to pick up technical knowledge easily
- Relaxed/no-hassle approach when dealing with customers
- Strong telephone and interpersonal skills to deal with incoming customer enquiries
- B2C marketing experience
- Experience of SEO tools, Google Analytics, Adobe, Photoshop, DaVinci, etc an advantage