DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT (SEO)
We have just undergone an exciting rebrand, so now is the perfect time to join our expanding team, and help us attract new customers with your innovative ideas.
Trading since 1995, Specialist Blinds is the UK’s market leading family-owned specialists in bespoke blind solutions. We manufacture and install our luxury blinds in traditional conservatories, as well as modern extensions with lanterns, bi-folding doors, gables and unusual shaped glazing.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, multi-skilled individual to join our small head office team in Ewell, near Epsom.
Salary: £27,000.00-£30,000.00 per year depending on ability and experience
Salary negotiable depending on ability and experience.
Hours: Mon-Fri: 9am – 5.30pm (Office based in Ewell, Surrey, KT19 0JD)
(NB: Public transport is very limited, so would suit local candidates or local car driver)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Every member of staff has a diverse role that extends beyond their job title, so we need applicants who have a can-do attitude with a willingness to adapt to meet the needs of the company and our customers. The successful Digital Marketing Assistant applicant will be an all-round team player with a proactive hands-on attitude, ideally with experience working with luxury products/highly affluent consumers.
If you specialise in any of the following areas, we’d love to hear from you:
- SEO: Keyword research, content optimisation, technical auditing, meta data creation and external link authority
- Google AdWords: Analyse success and amend campaigns when appropriate
- Email marketing: follow-up customer enquiries with newsletters/offers and analyse success
- Social Media: Create successful paid adverts to generate customer enquiries
- Website Design: Identify areas to improve UX and increase conversions
- Enquiries: Answer occasional phone calls, and deal with enquiries via social, email & website
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- B2C marketing experience (targeting mid to high-end consumers)
- Experience using SEO tools, Google Analytics, etc
- Excellent creative copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Confident MS Office user, highly organised with great attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team, with a logical approach to problem solving
- Computer literate, tech-savvy – able to pick up technical knowledge easily
- Relaxed/no-hassle approach when dealing with customers
- Strong telephone and interpersonal skills to deal with incoming customer enquiries
- Adobe, Photoshop, DaVinci or similar an advantage